Return / Refund / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after purchase
There are certain items we sell that are unable to be returned due to their specialized use or characteristics; refer to the list below for items that cannot be returned:
- Any installed product
- Items past their expiration date such as flares, charts, publications
- All gas, electric and trolling motors
- Items that are registered such as boats, EPIRB, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, and life rafts
- All special orders
- Any cut or customized items such as boat covers, cable, rope, hose, chain or rigging
- Open computer software and electronic charts
- Air conditioners, generators, and appliances
- Major unit purchases, including but not limited to trailers, boats, jet skis, electric carts
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Return Policy Abuse
The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of abusing any company policy.
Returns purchased with debit/credit cards and made within 15 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment. Returns purchased with cash will be issued by company check and mailed to the customer, within 30 days of the approved refund date.