Galvanized Steel Triple Axle Roller Trailer 8650 Load Capacity – Aluminum Wheel
Roller TrailersVenture Roller Trailers are the best option for boaters who plan to launch and load at shallow ramps or low tide. Because roller trailers don't need to be submerged as deep as bunk trailers, the running gear isn't frequently exposed to salt or freshwater. This means less damage over time. We offer both hot dipped galvanized steel and aluminum roller trailers to fit your boating needs.
Benefits of a Roller Trailer
- Great for low tide or shallow ramps
- Easy launching and loading with our articulating roller system
Venture Trailers’ line of galvanized boat trailers comes in a range of sizes and configurations. You can stand up to corrosion from any marine environment with a hot dipped galvanized finish, so you can have a trailer that lasts a lifetime.
Benefits of Galvanized Boat Trailers
- Heavier than aluminum trailers
- Excellent corrosion resistance, season after season
- Tubular frame design protects lights wiring and brake lines from damage
|Trailer Brand||Overall Length||# Of Axles|
Bow Eye To Transom Minimum
Bow Eye To Transom Maximum
|‘Boat Length||Tongue Jack||Between Fenders|