Request A Quote
2007 Sea-Doo Speedster 200The SeaDoo Speedster 200 runs using the company’s 4-Tec power plants with a combined 310 horsepower. This 20-footer handsome watercraft provides a safe and comfortable ride. The team behind this boat ensured that ownership and operation were more manageable and more pleasurable. It makes docking effortless and low-speed maneuvering.
- Simplified maneuvering by short-throw steering
- Single-lever forward/reverse control
- Saltwater-friendly closed-loop cooling
- Uncomplicated debris removal through modernized intake clearance system
- Towing tower capability
- Location-efficient pop-up ski pylon made for straighter pulls
- Steering system that provides complete left-to-right control in a 270-degree wheel movement
- Low-emission four-stroke engines burn regular gas
- Overall height: 1.42 m (4 ft 8 in)
- Overall height on trailer: 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
- Seating/Weight Capacity: 7/1,400 lb.
- Dry Weight: 2,770 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- Max HP: 310
- Load limit (passengers + luggage): 7
- Hull material: Composite (fiberglass)
- Overall length: 6.02 m (19 ft 9 in)
- Overall length on trailer: 7.08 m (23 ft 3 in)
- Beam: 2.44 m (8 ft 0 in)
- Draft: 30 cm (12 in)
- Dead rise: 20°
- Test Engine: Twin Rotax 4-Tec
- Test Load: People (250 lb.); Fuel (40 gal.)
- Test Prop: progressive pitch, stainless steel
- Top Speed: 54.3 MPH @ 7,300 RPM
- Time to 30 MPH: 5.6 sec.
- Time to Plane: 2.8 sec.
- Min. Plane Speed: 20 MPH @ 4,400 RPM
|Boat Brand SeaDoo||
|Model Speedster 200||Condition||Class|
|Fuel Type||Length 20||Additional Classes|